So, on that day itself, we woke up early and set off to Harbour Front after breakfast, as we planned to take cable car from there to Sentosa. It was the first time I took a cable car ride, and I must say it was an interesting, if not great, experience for me. From the cable car, we could see a lot of the south end of Singapore as well as the front part of Sentosa. Sad to say, the front part of Sentosa wasn't a lot to gawk over. It was just the typical construction site. Luckily, we could see a cruise ship parked in the waters separating Singapore and Sentosa. We could also see the Merlion statue in Sentosa.
The first thing we did was to ride the luge. My family had done this during our previous visit. My parents did not want to at first, bu with my siblings and I pestering them, they soon gave in. Oh, here's how it looks like :
Then it was off to the next stop, which was the Animal Encounters show. Before the show, I had the chance to have a parrot sit on my hand. Oh, and the show included a dog, a snake, a monkey, a few parrots, a fish eagle, a hawk and a few mice. It was really interesting. Here's a picture:

Our next stop was the Tiger Sky Tower. It is a giant rotating tower with a cabin for passengers to sit in and enjoy the view as the cabin began its slow, rotating ascent. The view was awesome and I could see further than what I could see on the cable car. Here's a picture of the sky tower:

After the ride, my family took a cable car ride back to Harbour Front as it was getting late. Then we took our dinner at the Harbour Front Shopping Centre's Han's restaurant and then made our way home. It was an awesome, albeit short, holiday!

No comments:
Post a Comment