Sunday, 10 May 2009

Examinations

Our so-called "exam week" is finally over (sort of, there's still one last exam). How do you think you would fare? On Monday, there was Geography. On Tuesday, there was Chinese Paper 1. On Wednesday, there was Math test, EL Comprehension, Science ICAS and Malay Test for MSP students. On Friday, there was Infocomm Studies Term Test 2, Module: Multimedia essentials. I think there was also various other 3rd Language Tests throughout the week.

How do you think the tests were? Were they hard? Were they easy? Or were they just "cope-able"? How do you think you would fare?

Everybody fared quite well for Chinese Paper 1 as well as for the Math test. However, there are of course some people who didn't. Work hard, those of you who didn't. As for the EL Comprehension Test, Science ICAS, Infocomm Test, Geography Test and the History test we took some time ago, they have yet to be released. The Science ICAS shouldn't be a problem, the Infocomm also, but the EL Comprehension, Geog and History is still shrouded in mystery. I think Mdm Lim has hinted that we didn't do very well, but maybe I read too much into things. I wonder how's History and Geog?

Good luck everyone. Hope I get all A1 this term. Anything's possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment