Sunday, 10 May 2009

Animal Farm: How does the animals in Animal Farm think?

Here is a quiz to see if you have understood Animal Farm and to see how smart you are.

1. If I were Napoleon, what would I do?

  • Well, I would co-operated with Snowball to better the lives of everyone.
  • Well, I would kill him in front of all the animals using a chopper and a whip while wearing clothes and standing on two legs.
  • Well, I would have gotten an army of dogs to chase him out.

2. If I were Boxer, what would I do?

  • Well, I would laze around and wait for meals.
  • I would openly go around maiming and injuring pigs.
  • Well, I would work hard and listen to my leaders, and believe in them.

3. If I were Snowball, what would I do?

  • Well, I would turn the animals against Napoleon, chase him out and become the dictator of Animal Farm.
  • I would collaborate with the other farmers and accept gifts from them openly.
  • I would think up plans to better the lives of everyone.

4. If I were Clover, what would I do?

  • Well, I would shove my way to the front during meal-times, kick everyone away and steal their food.
  • I would openly protest against the pigs when I am dissatisfied.
  • I would care for the weaker ones and do my best in everything

Answers:
Mostly first choice :
You never read the book!

Mostly second choice : You are very dumb as you never understood the book even though you read it.

Mostly third choice : You understood the book totally!

Well, how did you fare?

1 comment:

  1. I feel that for the Snowball bit, we have not seen what he will develop into after time passes. He died to early for us to make a conclusion. He dies just before corruption can be obviously seen. Therefore, you cannot conclude his character that easily. He might just be gaining favour at the moment, and then bending the rules bit by bit and ignoring them totally in the later part of his life - just like Napoleon.

    ReplyDelete