Sunday, 7 February 2010

My new revamped blog

This blog has just been newly revived. So, I decided to give it a new look! I am sure most of you have seen my old blog theme. This is my brand new revamped one.

First of all, I changed the blog skin because I felt that my old one was not very suitable. The old one was very dull and had no colors at all. Thus I decided to get one of the blog skins from Blogger and modified it. Now, my blog has cool colours such as blue and dark green Thus, my "new" blog skin was born!

Secondly, I removed some of the widgets I had earlier, as I felt that they were pointless and were clogging up my sidebar. Now, only the About Me, Followers, Archive, Hangman and some html code remain. This makes my blog more user-friendly

Thirdly, I added a description of my blog under the blog title so that readers know exactly what they are going to find in my blog.

So, what do you think of my new blog design? Please give your feedback and I will try my best to improve my blog!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I also revamped my blog in a way similar to yours! I also got rid of unnecessary widgets, changed the blog template and wrote a post about it! Anyway, I do feel that this looks better than your previous template. Why are your choice of colours almost solely dark blue and green? Is it because it reflects your personality or is it just because you like these colours? (I also used cool colours but those of a brighter hue. In my case they are somewhat symbolic)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I think your blog looks good (not better) because I forgot your old blog skin and i think that is the effect one needs. Anyway, continue posting and keep up the revamping (although i believe not many would notice except your followers (aka classmates).

    ReplyDelete
  3. To: the Schoolkid (aka Ernest)
    I picked these colours because I like cool, darker colours. I feel that this colours are somewhat symbolic of my personality as I am not one of those hotheaded, easily angered kind of people and I also like to keep a cool head. I feel that whatever we do or choose is symbolic of our personality as our personality always affects our actions.

    ReplyDelete