Saturday, 27 February 2010

IT Home-Learning

My learning profile based on the BGfl Multiple Intelligences test results is as follows:I feel that this Multiple Intelligence test is rather accurate as they give a variety of statements with six options given for each statement, which is actually a range of how true that statement is for the person taking the test. The test will be accurate provided the person taking the test is truthful.

In my case, the test reflects well on my personality/multiple intelligences test. I like pictures and drawing since I was young and most of the time, i remember facts and stories through imagining them to be like a movie or picture. I am also quite good at logic generally, and usually get good grades for mathematics tests and am able to find patterns of things without much difficulty. I feel that I am also quite good at languages, more specifically the English Language. This test also reflects quite accurately on my areas of "weaknesses". I am not very good at music, and do not like exercise or outdoor activities much.

From this test, I can know what my strengths and weaknesses are, and can make use of my strengths more effectively, such as choosing tasks which requires more of logic, for example. I can also try to improve on my weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment