Here's the entire animated show! Enjoy.
Part 1/8
Part 2/8
Part 3/8
Part 4/8
Part 5/8
Part 6/8
Part 7/8
And finally...
Part 8/8
Monday, 13 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In this blog, you would find posts about almost everything, from school lessons and activities to family outings to personal thoughts and reflections. Enjoy!
Hi Hanwei. Well, I think I can comment on this right? In fact, I did not see anything thing at all except for part 8. Remember that time you showed me during recess. However, I still like the cartoon very much, especially the part where Napoleon's face turned into a human's. The ending is quite special too, as it ends when Napoleon was defeated. Overall, I like it very much, even though I only watched part 8, and I will surely watch the other parts too, provided that I am free of homework. Thanks for posting this up.
ReplyDeleteRayson